• <tr id='befadc'><strong id='befadc'></strong><small id='befadc'></small><button id='befadc'></button><li id='befadc'><noscript id='befadc'><big id='befadc'></big><dt id='befadc'></dt></noscript></li></tr><ol id='befadc'><option id='befadc'><table id='befadc'><blockquote id='befadc'><tbody id='befadc'></tbody></blockquote></table></option></ol><u id='befadc'></u><kbd id='befadc'><kbd id='befadc'></kbd></kbd>

    <code id='befadc'><strong id='befadc'></strong></code>

    <fieldset id='befadc'></fieldset>
          <span id='befadc'></span>

              <ins id='befadc'></ins>
              <acronym id='befadc'><em id='befadc'></em><td id='befadc'><div id='befadc'></div></td></acronym><address id='befadc'><big id='befadc'><big id='befadc'></big><legend id='befadc'></legend></big></address>

              <i id='befadc'><div id='befadc'><ins id='befadc'></ins></div></i>
              <i id='befadc'></i>
            1. <dl id='befadc'></dl>
              1. ガブリエラ・ギマラエス


                2024年04月05日 15:55


                Skip to main content 名古屋大学について 学部プログラム 大学院プログラム 学生生活 入学試験 よくある質問 卒業生の進路 刊行物 アクセス お問合せ Apply Here English よくある質問 卒業生の進路 刊行物 アクセス お問合せ  English  名古屋大学について 学部プログラム 大学院プログラム 学生生活 入学試験 Home よくある質問 よくある質問 About Nagoya University About Admissions Enrollment About Student Life Costs and Financial Aid About Nagoya University Q: Are the programs in Nagoya University internationally recognized? A: International rankings are a good reference of quality and international recognition. Due to the high achievements of NU’s alumni and researchers, Nagoya University is ranked top 28 in Asia (QS2021) with acclaim to six Nobel Laureates of this century, all in Chemistry and Physics. Q: How many international students are studying at Nagoya University? A: Currently approximately 15% of the NU student population are international students from 103 countries from all over the world. As of 2021, the University counted 2,326 international students out of the total students population 16,185. NU aims to increase the number of international students every year. For more information, click HERE. Q: How many years does it take to obtain a bachelor degree at Nagoya University? A: It takes four years to complete undergraduate degree programs. Q: Where is Nagoya University located? A: Nagoya is Japan&#39;s fourth largest city with all the conveniences of a large metropolis, including an international airport with direct flights to the world&#39;s major destinations. A lively cultural scene, shops, restaurants and leisure activities for all tastes make it an exciting place to live. The Chubu region, located in the heart of Japan, is between Tokyo (1 1/2 hours by bullet train) and Kyoto (1 hour). For more information, please go to the For Visitors page. Q: Can I visit Nagoya University? A: Yes, we welcome all prospective applicants who would like to visit Higashiyama campus. Please note that Nagoya University does not provide visa support/invitation letters for Campus visit purposes.  For more information, please go to the For Visitors page. About Admissions Q: How can I apply? A: Online applications begin in fall. Please check our website regarding admission requirements and deadlines. The system is easy to understand and makes the application process simple. Q: When and where will the interview be held? A: An invitation to interview will be sent out to all shortlisted applicants. Interviews are conducted via Zoom or any other video conference or Voice over Internet Protocol, regardless of where an applicant resides. Q: How can I check my application status? A: Throughout the process, applicants are able to check their status by logging in to the online admissions system. Q: I see Nagoya University has multiple rounds for application. Can I apply twice a year? A: An applicant can apply only for one round per academic year. Q: How can I apply for the scholarship? A: All applicants are eligible to apply for the Nagoya University Global 30 Undergraduate Scholarship. The recipient of the scholarship will be selected based on merit and need. Please submit an application form and an income statement of your financial supporter together with the supporting documents for your program application. Q: My Japanese language is elementary level. Am I still eligible to apply? A: Japanese language proficiency is not required. Our G30 Programs are taught entirely English. However, students are required to take Japanese language classes during their freshman year and may opt into additional language classed during subsequent years. Q: Is English proficiency required to all applicants? A: If you attend more than four years of education where Englihs is a medium of instruction, then you are exempted from submitting English proficiency test scores but must provide a proof of the medium of instruction.  Applicants who have received less than four years of education in a middle/ high school (secondary to upper secondary) in which English is the primary language of instruction must submit an English proficiency test score. You can find a list of tests we accept in our Admission Requirements. Please submit scores/proof of the English proficiency requirement. Official scores should be sent directly from the testing institution by the deadline. For more details, please see HERE and the admission requirements.  Q: I am studying at an international school in Japan. Can I apply to International Programs? A: Applicants who satisfies one of the requirements below are not subject to a minimum age requirement.  1) The applicant who has completed, or expect to complete, a 12-year education curriculum in a school accredited by WASC, ACSI, CIS or NEASC; or 2) The applicant has acquired, or is expected to acquire the International Baccalaureate, the Abitur, the French Baccalauréat, or the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level (A-Level). Generally speaking, if you are studying in an international school located in Japan, and have studied outside of the regular Japanese educational system for at least 2 years of your high school (upper secondary) education, your education background should be accepted. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please contact the admissions office at least one month prior to respective admissions. In order to help us determine your eligibility, please provide the name, location, and website of your school if there is one availble Please also check other admissions eligibilities and requirements as well. For more information, click HERE. Q: Is SAT or ACT required to apply? A: SAT and ACT are not compulsory. However, if you have SAT or ACT and would like to include it to strengthen your application, please submit it along with your application. Q: Can I apply to start in the Spring Semester? A: G30 International Programs do not offer spring semester admissions; students can only apply for the fall semester. Q: I cannot pay the application fee/registration fee using PayPal, what should I do? A: There are two methods of payment: Paypal and bank transfer. We understand that PayPal may not be available in some countries, in which case you can opt to pay by bank transfer. Our bank details are given on the payment page of the Online Admissions System.  Q: When can I reapply to Nagoya University if I am denied admission? A: Students may only apply once in one academic year, regardless of program and admission round. Students who have been denied admission to any undergraduate program must wait one year before re-applying to Nagoya University. Q: Can I re-use my application documents for next year's admission? A: No, as we will discard all application documents once all admission rounds are over, students need to submit all required documents once again. Q: How do I cancel or withdraw my application for admission if I have decided not to apply to or enroll? A: Please log in to the T-cens online application system and click on the "withdrawal" button or contact us directly through email. Q: Is it possible to delay or defer my admission to a future term? A: No, our admission offer is only valid for the intake in which the student is admitted. In cases where students would like to enroll at Nagoya University in a further term, they will have to re-apply. Q: Do you accept transfer students? A: Transferring students can apply to our program the same as regular applicants. However, as we do not accept credits from other institutions, they will need to start as a freshman and complete 4 years of our bachelor’s degree program. Q: I am not intending to study for four years in Japan. Do you have short-term studies or study abroad program? A: Yes, NU offers an exchange program and Japanese language program. Please check the details from the links below. Nagoya University Program For Academic Exchange   Nagoya University Short-Term Japanese Language Program   Enrollment Q: How can I apply for Student Visa? A: To study in Japan, international students need to follow the procedure below and apply for a Student visa. 1. Apply for "Certificate of Eligibility"(COE) to NU 2. Receive COE and "Letter of Admission"(LOA) from NU 3. Apply for a Student Visa to the nearest Japanese diplomatic missions (embassy or consulate) by submitting COE and LOA Q: When am I supposed to arrive in Japan? A: Around 2 weeks before the entrance ceremony which is usually held early October. Q: How many students will be enrolled in each program? A: One feature of the International Programs at Nagoya University is the small class size. 10-15 students will be enrolled in each program, which allows close relationships with fellow classmates and faculty members. Outside of your major courses, you will meet students from other programs in your General Education courses. Q: Will there be some kind of orientation before classes start? A: Yes, before the entrance ceremony there will be a university-wide orientation, the G30 International Program&#39;s orientation, a program/department orientation, and a dormitory orientation (if applicable) etc. Q: May I change majors after enrollment? A: No, you will need to decide your major at the time of application. Please check your intended program&#39;s details such as its syllabus, graduation requirements and lab list etc. on the website and contact us if you would like to know more about the research available under a specific program. Q: Do you accept AP tests for credit after enrollment? A: No, as we do not accept credits from other institution. However, we encourage students to take advantage of the most rigorous curriculum available to them, including Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate courses, if offered at your school. About Student Life Q: Are there dormitories available for students? A: There is a dormitory for international students for the first year in which enrolled students may apply. G30 international students are housed in the Ishida Memorial International Residence Myoken which was newly constructed in 2011. Q: How do I find an apartment? How much is the rental fee for an apartment? A: After the first year, the International Student Center or Co-op will help you to search for accommodation. There are many nice apartments around NU campus, and many of our students walk or ride a bicycle to university. The rental fee ranges from JPY 30,000 to 50,000 per month. Q: How much will it usually cost to live in Nagoya? A: Compared to other big cities such as Tokyo and Osaka, living expenses in Nagoya are relatively inexpensive. For reference, the rental fee for a single room apartment ranges from JPY 30,000 to 50,000, and personal expenses are about JPY 30,000 to 50,000 per month. In total, the living expense per month would be around JPY 80,000 or above, but it depends on student’s lifestyle and spending patterns. Q: What kinds of club activities are available at Nagoya University? A: From cultural to vocational and from athletics to academics, there are more than 100 students’ clubs and societies at NU. If you are interested in Japanese cultural clubs, you could join a tea ceremony club, manga club, Judo, Kendo, Sumo team and so on. Please find more information HERE Q: Do I have the chance to meet the local students? A: Usually, international students get to know the local students by joining club/circles. Q: Are services in English available for non-Japanese speakers on campus? A: At each school, there is an international student advisor whom you can ask and consult about your school life or any academic issue. We also have English speakers at the International Student Center, as well as at the Admissions Office for the International Programs. Q: Can I work part-time? A: Students are allowed to work up to 28 hours a week. During vacations, all students may work a maximum of 8 hours a day. In order to work part-time, you must apply for permission to take part in activities not covered by your visa status. It is sometimes difficult to find part-time work, especially when your Japanese language ability is limited.  Q: Is it difficult to live in Nagoya without Japanese language ability? A: Japanese language ability is of advantage; however, it is not necessary. Furthermore, since you will receive intensive Japanese class, your language ability will develop gradually. Costs and Financial Aid Q: How can I apply for the scholarship? A: As for Nagoya University Global 30 Undergraduate Scholarships, all applicants are automatically considered as the candidates. For more information, click HERE.  Q: Can I apply for any other scholarship? (undergraduate programs) A: Our G30 Scholarship is only available at the time of application so you cannot apply for G30 Scholarship after enrollment in Nagoya University. Instead, admitted students can apply for tuition waiver with valid reason and proof. Tuition waiver can be available from 50% to 100%. Also, there should be other private scholarship/financial aid outside of the university after enrollment. You can get the information directly from each school after enrollment. Q: Is there any scholarship for graduate programs? A: Since scholarship opportunities are different by each programs, please contact the graduate school of your intended programs directly in order to know about the financial support available for international students. Q: Can I have my application fee waived? A: No, all applicants are required to pay an application fee (5,000yen). Q: How much will it usually cost to live in Nagoya? A: Compared to other big cities like Tokyo and Osaka, living expenses in Nagoya are relatively inexpensive. For reference, the rental fee for a single room apartment ranges from JPY 30,000 to 50,000. Personal expenses range from JPY 30,000 to 50,000 per month. In total, the living expense per month would be around JPY 80,000, but it depends on the students’ lifestyle and spending patterns. FAQs Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, 464-8601, JapanTEL:+81-52-747-6556 FAX:+81-52-747-6526 フォトギャラリー ビデオアーカイブ サイトマップ 刊行物 アクセス お問い合わせ © GLOBAL 30 INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS ALLRIGHTS RESERVED.

                editor:pdachicago.com:Nenhuma reprodução sem autorização é permitida
                Palavras-chave >>

                continue lendo

                notícias quentes

                tópicos quentes

                Recomendações populares

                sobre nós Contate-nos Aviso de direitos autorais Ligações
                Copyright © pdachicago.com The Paper All rights reserved.